LOCAL AND SEASONAL FLOWERS
We compose our bouquets with local and seasonal flowers available at the Rungis flower market on the morning of the delivery day. Note that some flowers and plants on this visual may not be available on the day of your order, but we will do what is necessary to preserve the spirit, the structure of the bouquet and the colors.
- Single bouquet: diameter 30 cm
- Double bouquet : diameter 40 cm
- Triple bouquet : diameter 50 cm
The diameter is given as an indication, it can vary according to the type of composition proposed (round bouquet, long bouquet, ...).
All our bouquets are aesthetically balanced. The simple bouquet is ideal for a little attention. The bouquet in double size is a good compromise when you want to offer a bouquet or brighten up an interior.
Want to please, to surprise! Opt for the triple bouquet, you will not be able to disappoint ;)
FREE DELIVERY & TAILORED
- Our delivery module allows you to select the date and the delivery window of your choice. When placing an order, select the desired day and time slot then proceed to payment in the next step.
- It is necessary to enter a delivery address and in particular a postal code to the delivery sector that we are able to deliver. These are Paris and its 20 arrondissements (75001, 75002, 75003,75004, 75005, 75006, 75007, 75008, 75009, 75010, 75011, 75012, 75012, 75013, 75014, 75015, 75016, 75017, 75018, 75019 , 75020) as well as the towns of Neuilly-sur-Seine, Boulogne-Billancourt, Issy-les-Moulineaux, Vanves, Montrouge, Asnières, Suresnes, Saint Cloud, Puteaux, Courbevoie, Levallois-Perret, Clichy, Malakoff, Meudon and Sèvres .
MESSAGE TO THE RECIPIENT
- You can leave a message for the recipient during the purchase process (below the delivery day selection calendar - just before the checkout step)
- Your message will be rewritten by hand on an elegant card and will be slipped into an envelope
CARE OF FLOWERS
- Upon receipt, cut the bottom of the stems at an angle on1 to 2 cm and place your bouquet in a vase filled with water to the brim
- Remember to fill the vase to the brim every day and keep the bouquet away from a heat source.
- You can also add a teaspoon of sodium bicarbonate to the water in the vase.
- Check out our article: How to keep a bouquet of flowers the longest possible
You can have this bouquet made according to your choice (other flowers or colors) by calling us directly on 01 42 22 22 46